Saturday, July 5, 2008

10-Year Anniversary








WOW! Ten years and still going strong :)

We headed up to Lake Tahoe to reminisce our honeymoon. Our good friends Tim & Eileen invited us to stay with them. They were so kind and treated us like royalty. As an anniversary gift they purchase Dixie Dinner Cruise tickets and what a great time we all had...dancing and enjoying a wonderful dinner.

On our way home we decided to stop by and meet my brother, Nathan - and his wife Jackie. This was the first meeting since we saw each other through windows when I was about 8 and he was about 6! It was great to finally meet and take a few pictures. We are hoping they come down to San Diego soon.

1 comment:

Moreau's said...

What a fun get-a-way! For our 10 year anniversary we got take out and rented a movie! I think it is so great that you finally got to meet your brother. He is very handsome, and you are a beauty! We love you and are so excited to see you when Andrew reports to the MTC!

Here's Looking at you, Grandma!

Here's Looking at you, Grandma!
Shawne at 3 months

Shawne update - April 2008

Shawne update - April 2008
So cute!

Shawne

Shawne
So Happy to be Home! - March 2008

The soon to be First-Time parents!

The soon to be First-Time parents!
Rosemarie & Christopher

I'm going to be a Grandma!!

I'm going to be a Grandma!!
Shawne Anthony Julio