Saturday, August 9, 2008

Called to Serve!

Andrew is going to IDAHO!
Well, if you have had a missionary in your family then you know how exciting this is!
We are soooo please with Andrew's decision to serve the Lord - dedicating two years of his life to spreading the gospel.
He will report to the MTC at the end of October and we are excited to be there to see him enter and even more excited to see the wonderful change in him and hear the special experiences that he will have to reflect upon for the rest of his life! Okay, my head is spinning and I am getting too far ahead of this.
As Andrew relates experiences to us, I will keep everyone informed about his missionary experiences :)

1 comment:

AJ said...

Oh, the Speisers and Starkeys, both formerly of Santee 1st, (W.H.)
are hoping they will have Andrew serve in their area. They estimate there is a good chance one of them will run into Andrew. They'll be looking for him. Eric's sister and niece are also in Nampa. (w. of Boise) Congratulations to Andrew!

Here's Looking at you, Grandma!

Here's Looking at you, Grandma!
Shawne at 3 months

Shawne update - April 2008

Shawne update - April 2008
So cute!

Shawne

Shawne
So Happy to be Home! - March 2008

The soon to be First-Time parents!

The soon to be First-Time parents!
Rosemarie & Christopher

I'm going to be a Grandma!!

I'm going to be a Grandma!!
Shawne Anthony Julio