
This photo was taken 3/6/08. Shawne was born 2/12/08 at 11:04pm. He was only 3.75 lbs, a preemie. His due date was mid-April .
Since Chris and Rose are stationed in Japan, they paid to have a webcam in the hospital so family could view him for a few hours daily. It was great! I was even able to watch Chris and Rose visiting Shawne (I did feel like I was intruding so I would not watch for long). He is doing well and is currently 11 lbs! I have posted a few other pictures of him (to the right of this entry).
Chris, Rose and Shawne are due for a stateside visit mid-August. I am hoping for a few chances to hold my sweet grandson and visit with my son & daughter! They will be in Japan until June 2009. More updates to come!
2 comments:
Donna, Congrats on becoming a Grandma. How exciting. What branch of the military is Chris in? I bet your excited to see your new grandbaby. I'm happy for you and Chris and Rose.
I love all the pictures of your adorable grand baby! He is super cute, and growing quite nicely! I also loved your celeb look a likes! It is fun!
Post a Comment