Monday, August 11, 2008

Fishing Trip 8-11-08




Kevin, Andrew and Brian went out to find the Dorado's and boy...did they ever!

They each caught their limit of five and were heading home by 1:00pm! Dorado's are amazing fish. Some call them Mahi-Mahi or Dolphin (but they are not Dolphins like the DOLPHINS). The meat is white and holds a marinade very well. I wish I could share some with all of you! YummY!!

Making memories with the boys...that is what it is all about :)

No comments:

Here's Looking at you, Grandma!

Here's Looking at you, Grandma!
Shawne at 3 months

Shawne update - April 2008

Shawne update - April 2008
So cute!

Shawne

Shawne
So Happy to be Home! - March 2008

The soon to be First-Time parents!

The soon to be First-Time parents!
Rosemarie & Christopher

I'm going to be a Grandma!!

I'm going to be a Grandma!!
Shawne Anthony Julio