Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chicago...Chicago


This is my oldest son, Nathaniel. I took this picture the night he met me for dinner at RA Sushi located in downtown San Diego. We ate great sushi and had a nice time.

Nathan is possibly moving to Chicago. Depending on job interviews and living arrangements, it could happen soon! I will miss him but I haven't visited Chicago so I think a trip is in order, soon :)

When you children are adults, it doesn't get any easier! You worry...you feel their pain...you pray for their safety...just as much as when they were two.

You believe in them when they don't. You try to encourage and boost them up when times are troubling. It's just our job as parents. I love that job! I love all my kids!

It is reassuring to know that the Lord knows each of us personally and loves us all. I know He is there for all us and He will be there for Nathan when he needs Him most.

No comments:

Here's Looking at you, Grandma!

Here's Looking at you, Grandma!
Shawne at 3 months

Shawne update - April 2008

Shawne update - April 2008
So cute!

Shawne

Shawne
So Happy to be Home! - March 2008

The soon to be First-Time parents!

The soon to be First-Time parents!
Rosemarie & Christopher

I'm going to be a Grandma!!

I'm going to be a Grandma!!
Shawne Anthony Julio