Well, it was 5 days after the previous post that I came down with the flu...then about 6 days after that, that I was diagnosed with pneumonia!!!! Yes, there is something that can slow me down and this was it!
I was out of work for three weeks and still am only working here and there due to scheduled vacation & dr. appts. I am better but there is still heaviness in my chest and a huge lack of energy. Just a shower, washing my hair, drying/styling my hair and putting on a little make-up...exhausting, I tell you! Incredible that the morning routine takes so much out of me and usually, it is the slowest part of my day. I have finally figured out I am only mortal and will need to prioritze, slow down and really...act my age! (Okay, let's not get carried away :D)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's Looking at you, Grandma!
Shawne at 3 months
Shawne update - April 2008
So cute!
Shawne
So Happy to be Home! - March 2008
The soon to be First-Time parents!
Rosemarie & Christopher
I'm going to be a Grandma!!
Shawne Anthony Julio
No comments:
Post a Comment